* Dreamy flowy slender silhouette dress with glittering tulle deep V neckline and secy back, detailed with long sleeve and side slit
- We advise ordering your gown 6 months to 1 year in advance of your wedding date. This allows for ordering fabric, making your gown, making any changes and alterations, if needed.
- After the wedding, proper storage of your wedding gowns is very important to ensure that the original appearance of the gown is preserved and that damage is prevented. It is important to select a storage area that is cool, dark, dry and free from heat, moisture and insects.
- We will provide all brides with a breathable garment bag. Please ensure you keep your gown in this bag before and after the wedding for preservation. We suggest having your gown dry-cleaned prior to storage as watermarks and perspiration can yellow over time.
- Once we have received your order, we’ll send you an email requesting the professional measurements of your bust, waist (smallest measurement of your torso), hips (widest part of your thigh) and length from waist down (with wedding shoes on).
- Most dresses will require alterations to give the perfect fit for your big day. We have recommended tailors who are familiar with our styles.
- We offer alteration for the Hawaii region only.
- All Ateration Fee(s) will be invoiced separately.