Full beaded flower embroidery memrmaid shape gown with nude base
* Deattchable tulle train
- Once we have received your order, we’ll send you an email requesting the professional measurements of your bust, waist (smallest measurement of your torso), hips (widdest part of you thigh), and length from waist down (with wedding shoes on).
- Don’t worry too much about sizing as we’ll confirm the details according to our size chart using your measurements in the next step.
- Most dresses will require alterations to give the perfect fit for your big day. We have recommended tailors who are familiar with our styles.
- We ask for 6 months to 1 year in advance of ordering the gown, to be able to guarantee delivery of your gown. This time allows for ordering fabric, making your gown, making any changes and alterations.
- After the wedding, Proper storage of wedding gowns is very important to ensure that the original appearance of the gown is preserved and that damage is prevented. It is important to select a storage area that is cool, dark, dry and free from heat, moisture and insects.
- We will provide all brides with a breathable garment bag. Please ensure you keep your gown in this bag before and after the wedding for preservation. We suggest having your gown dry-cleaned prior to storage as watermarks and perspiration can yellow over time.